Plastic Balers for Sale
Plastic balers are a great solution for helping your business reduce the volume of plastics. Our baler machines can generally handle all plastic types.
At FleetGenius Compactor Solutions, we provide balers from all major manufacturers. Our balers come in both vertical and horizontal options depending on your volume of plastics and space constraints. We offer both purchase and rental options and can provide new & used equipment throughout the entire United States.
Need a plastic baler for your business? GET A QUOTE TODAY!
- What types of Plastic can be Baled?
Types of plastics that can be baled include:
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) - used for soda and water bottles, food packaging, and other consumer goods.
- HDPE (High-density polyethylene) - used for milk jugs, detergent bottles, and other household containers.
- LDPE (Low-density polyethylene) - used for plastic bags, shrink wrap, and other packaging materials.
- PP (Polypropylene) - used for bottle caps, yogurt containers, and other food packaging.
- PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) - used for pipes, window frames, and other construction materials.
- PS (Polystyrene) - used for foam cups, packaging peanuts, and other disposable products.
- ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) - used for toys, electronic housings, and automotive parts.
- PC (Polycarbonate) - used for electronic components, safety glasses, and other transparent products.
These are just some of the plastics that Plastic Balers can be a solution for. However, it's important to note that not all plastics are created equal and some are more difficult to recycle than others. While Plastic Balers can generally handle all plastics, the most ideal types are the ones that hold their shape well like PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) and HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene).