The cost of a commercial waste compactor is dependent upon several factors including:
- The type of waste compactor (Stationary, Self-Contained, Apartment, Vertical, Pre-Crusher, Transfer Station, ect.)
- The brand (FleetGenius, Marathon, ect.)
- The size of the waste compactor (30 yd compactor will cost more than a 10 yd compactor)
- The type of installation (Through-the-wall, chute-fed, Dock, Doghouse, Hopper, etc.)
- If you’re renting or purchasing
- If there are any additional features or customizations that you want (For ex. An odor neutralizer)
To get an official quote, you’ll need to speak with a rep. Go here to contact one today.